Bocol has been awarded MRWA Contract No. 223/13, comprising the replacement of MRWA Bridges No.’s 635 and 636 on Goomalling-Toodyay Road (M060) with Culverts.
The culvert crossing is comprised of;
- Precast Reinforced Concrete Pipes (Ranging from 1050mm to 1500mm in diameter),
- Cast in-situ reinforced concrete head-walls back filled with stabilized sand and embankment grade material,
- Rock works at the inlet and outlet of the creek beds,
- Pavement works including a limestone basecourse with a 2 coat seal and
- Traffic works including line marking and the installation of guardrail at bridge 636.
Works are expected to begin in late January 2015.