Bocol is pleased to announce that we have been awarded MRWA Contract No.0003/14, comprising the replacement of MRWA Bridge No. 760 on the Northam Pithara Road (M32) with a culvert and the roadworks involving the widening of the approaches to the bridge.
The culvert crossing is comprised of;
- Precast Reinforced Concrete Pipes (1050mm in diameter),
- Cast in-situ reinforced concrete head-walls back filled with stabilized sand and embankment grade material,
- Rock works at the inlet and outlet of the creek beds,
- Pavement works including a limestone basecourse with a 2 coat seal and
- Traffic works including line marking.
Works are expected to begin in late February 2015.